moo cards

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

it's been a bit slow around here, but things are going to CHANGE!!!

Things have been a bit slow around here haven't they?

Life got kinda crazy there for a bit, God has been working in me, and has redirected my passion.

While I still LOVE crafts, I think I will be crafting mostly just for a hobby, and gifts.

My whole life I have been interested in all things natural, I used to walk through aisles of oils, herbs, etc.   BUT, I never knew what to do with any of it.

I am going to be going back to school!

I am going to be taking a course at the Aromahead Institute. 
Words can't even describe how excited I am for this time in my life.

I hope you all won't mind if I share my Essential Oil/Aromatherapy journey here.

Are any of you interested in Essential Oils and Aromatherapy??
How do you use oils?
Do you make your own natural home products??

No comments:

Post a Comment