The theme for this week’s Ten on Tuesday is a fantastic one. 10 Favorite Things to do During “Me” Time. from http://caroleknits.net
2. watch Rachael Ray (9am every day!!) (and I usually knit while I'm watching. hehe)
4. I know this sounds funny for a 31 y/o... but I LOVE visiting all the antique shops in the area. I think I've been to all of them now... and I visit them often!! I enjoy it so much. I LOVE antiques!!! (I think I get it from my mom!!)
5. Read. I'm building up quite the library!! :) and my kids are too.
6. Facebook!!! - I've gotten back in touch with friends from high school.. and family members I don't get to talk to often, and some I haven't seen in YEARS!! I LOVE Facebook!!!!
7. lay on the beach
9. get out to a coffee shop... (any, really, but Dunkin Donuts is my FAVE) and enjoy a coffee to myself... with 3 kids (10, 9 and 5) quiet times to myself are few and far between... and coffee is a MUST!!! :)
10. Take Pictures - I've been saying for years... I'd love to have a little side "job" taking pictures and putting my pictures on the front of note cards and selling them!!
How about you? What do you do with your “me time”?