moo cards

Thursday, March 24, 2011

I'm not an eco warrior... I'm an eco princess!: Asian inspired pasta

I'm not an eco warrior... I'm an eco princess!: Asian inspired pasta

started following this blog from swap-bot.com - and the very first thing I saw was this recipe using salmon. i'm always looking for good salmon recipes, as I really don't like it most of the time, but I know how good it is for you.
this recipe looks sooooooooooooo yummy!!!
going to HAVE to try it one of these days!!

I look forward to following her, and seeing what else she comes up with!!
go check her out!!
:o)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and for this sweet post! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i found this blog through swapbot as well, and i love it. salmon goes really well with sweet sauces and glazes.

    (eveyinorbit via swapbot)

    ReplyDelete